POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

10% to POK holders, page-11

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Yes was very concerned I like buddy I want to be on board, but for the available information right now, I think POK is a little over cooked, unless they come out with alot more than what they had in the previous investors presentation when they go for the IPO they will won't launch near the current price.

I am a buyer at under right now 10 cents, if more announcements come that may change but currently that's where my bid is.

I did give this same advice I shortly after I read the investors presentation and was shouted out of thread by a truck load of posters telling me I was an idiot and a fool for selling at 20 cents and that we would never see below 20 cents again.

Remember IPO's can be a dirty business we don't know who will be loading up in the IPO, it may be in some people best interests to keep the price low, so they can get a cheaper bigger share of the IPO, you can't count on management to pump the price for us their shares don't come on line for 2 years, im sure they don't care that much about the current share price, I think long term you can't lose with buddy, but be careful you could end up holding the bag in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.