POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

[IMG] Currently we have 121m shares with POK holders. With the...

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486

Currently we have 121m shares with POK holders. With the new listing, POK will award 500m shares to BUDDY shareholders and a further IPO will be raised for $7.5m which i believe will be raised based on the share price or VWAP when they have initiated the raising.

Initially at the announcement of Buddy acquisition, they mentioned 150m shares @ 0.05c to raise $7.5m and that was when POK's prices were around $0.05c. I believe as we get closer to suspension, if we have a higher price/VWAP, less shares will be issued for the IPO raise which make sense if they were to raise the price higher to avoid further dilution.

http://www.copyright link/street-talk/gaga-and-microsoft-buddy-up-on-asx-20150719-giftna

"Sources close to the deal said 20 per cent of the company would be sold through an IPO, 10 per cent would go to Potash Minerals shareholders and 70 per cent would remain with existing Buddy investors and the company."

Our shares will not be diluted. The post only states that the IPO deal will allow POK holders to participate in 10% of total IPO, 70% to Buddy and their investors and 20% to the public.

I believe current price action reflects the inclusion of 500m acquisition shares to Buddy and IPO share issues.

Please correct me if i'm wrong. This is my interpretation and all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.