EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

That's why I am so confident here. The extended periods that it...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    That's why I am so confident here. The extended periods that it has taken KNL to complete and sign off with all it's 3 off-take partners, the detailed work that has been going on to enable us to comply and be eligible for German Gov Bank Guarantee which lead to detailed independent engineers report who went trough our BFS and checked every little detail as instructed by the Bank/Gov...it has taken a looong time and has taken it's toll on our SP, but....it's done and none of our off-take partners has corrected any of our statements and are happy with their logos being used on our announcements and presentations for the whole world to see.

I know, I sound very optimistic..but SP being this low and a very high probability of the outstanding items we are waiting for coming through in the not to distant future, I am very confident that I will make some very good money here and see almost no downside risk, if our SP would have been around 0.50c I would think a little different, however with our SP @.18c, and I'm expecting it to climb to .30c very quick and soon, so at .30c I still see a lot of room to move north, thanks to our low number of shares on issue.

I'm saying all along....there is no way in the world that and end user will sign up directly with just one mine for the G needs.

But like with everything...NO Guarantee.
    Last edited by unicrumba: 22/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.