G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

10 weeks to October, page-40

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Evening All,

Some great work done on the feasibility numbers & really exciting to see other people are working on the same sort of numbers as I have run myself.

I'm loving the price estimates that are beyond $1. I've previously said, I'm easily expecting $0.40-0.60 in the next 6 mths as a realistic price, but over $1 would be serious retirement time.

I tend to agree that the op costs are likely to sit higher than forecast by some - at least around AUS$8m per annum at least for a while - my rationale is from last quarterly the forecast operating costs for this quarter:
    $1.334m exploration & development
    $0.140m staff
    $0.273m admin & corp costs
    $1.747m Total

The only caveat here is how much of this exploration & development is captured above as payment to artisinals - I'm guessing this is almost a straight 50/50 split b/w mining and artisinal costs.

But $8-12m would be a fair guess IMO if we're to achieve 2 auctions per year.

I'm looking forward to seeing where we got to in this quarterly, which is due in the next week and a bit.

Two other points I wanted to highlight -
    1. Artisinals recovery is a fantastic number, just think about 76k carats at USD$200/ct - this would exceed our entire operational costs. ALONE. So, then, we get whatever our mine generates for free.
    This assumes only 76k per annum - we'll see 150k+ carats this year alone - so allows at least 50% headroom in the $ per carat.

2. Dollar values per carat leverage us so far it's not funny.
    Let's say we achieve only US$60/ct for 200k ct at the auction. We still generate AUD$16m gross revenue. That's stellar in itself. This would hold the company in great stead until the next auction. And I can't even see this happening given the Artinisal stock is viewed prior to purchase & the mined stock is likely 28% premium/60% high as with GEM's secondary deposit.
    If it's USD$100; we're pulling in AUD$25m;
    and beyond USD$100/ct, the return is so good, its hard not to get excited when you think about.

But I want to be clear, don't underestimate $60/ct being an exceptional result in itself and even this will massively drive the price upwards.

3. Whenever I am reminded on the research report detailing the graphite value, I really get a good laugh.
    If the graphite value is $0.03 per share (and I believe it should be higher); this means the rubies are only valued $0.025 per share at the moment - consider, that's 45% of our current market cap = ~$14m.
    The first Ruby auction will generate more than this current valuation figure. Excluding any future revenue/recoveries.
    Think on that.

Sleep well, the only thing I'm losing sleep over is how can I get more cash to invest at this price, because it wont last for long IMO.

Cheers
    Capt Amazing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.