SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Good morning all, I think one of the reasons for yesterday's sp...

1. 1,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3172
    Good morning all,

I think one of the reasons for yesterday's sp action was buyers pre-empting more positive drilling results. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we see another favourable drilling results announcement before opening in the next few days. Maybe the Atlas assay results this time!

Other factors which will keep propelling the sp are:-

- Mt Alexander drilling program and the antispitated excitement, energy and atmosphere it is producing.

- The results from the moving loop electromagnetic survey at “Investigators” and the “New Target Area”.

- The great gold targets to be drilled after the Mt Alexander program.

- And of course the 210,469 siemens conductor at Windsor.

Then their's sgq's positive attitude by management and holders alike. This energy is radiating out, informing others who are atune about sgq's real prospect of succeeding.

Some call this energy, a gut feeling, other a hunch. Terry Streeter, he knows, that's why he's onboard at this exact time. Guys like Terry get super rich because of their intuition. Were all going to benefit from our own intution.

Any wonder the word is being spread, the buyer's are gathering and the sp is heading north. Just look at all the great stuff that's about to happen.

Sgq's share trading has now entered, what I'd describe as the tinderbox phase. Any positive news from here on and the sp will explode like an out of control wildfire.

Exhilarating times ahead. Buckle up, it's going to be a great ride!

Cheers
    Tradealot

All imo & gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $32.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $52.47K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9644783 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 417000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.