ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

10 working days and counting to agm, page-3

1. 27,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    letsee,while you have to play it as you see it.

For mind I keep thinking that courtsey of our largest shareholder,probably seven other persons were aware of the gold assays before the market was, excluding the laboratory.

One could ask,what was the commercial imperative in providing the gold assays prior to all other metal element results?

Moreover,the responce on the 12/05/11 to the ASX please explain,IMHO was completely contradictory.

Paragraph one on page3/5

" The company has taken the view at the outset that gold assay results and multi-element assay results should be reported concurrently in order to provde a balanced interpretation of mineralisation at the Balatindi Project"

Surely the gold assays in isolation were/are unbalanced?

Given the fact that Balantindi is/was a multi element project.

If you look at the maiden drilling results dated the 23/12/2010 for Hot Chili,it reveals all metal assays as one and just as importantly the Copper Equivalent.
    With a calculation on how the figure was obtained.

http://www.hotchili.net.au/investors/announcements/period/2010

I'm somewhat surprised that there isnt an Australian standard to cover these results.
    Its a valuable tool hindsight that,BYR management flagged that the gold assays would be released prior to all others should have rung alarm bells, that the potential for an arbitrage event to occur was a possibility IMHO.

Thats all I'm saying until the AGM.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.