ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

10 working days and counting to agm, page-5

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    " The company has taken the view at the outset that gold assay results and multi-element assay results should be reported concurrently in order to provde a balanced interpretation of mineralisation at the Balatindi Project"

Yes, that would be fair if the gold assays were known to be coming back with numbers consistent with the Italian numbers. As those numbers were the prevailing view of the market based on prior information. However the gold results were significantly lower and this has a material affect on the value of the deposit. Hence shareholders should have been made aware immediately.

It was because of the anticipated conformity to the Italian results that I somewhat reluctantly accepted the delay in the Ghana gold results, despite posting on here several times that the company would have been sitting on them for months. That and Ron's buy saying "she'll be right mate" quelled the alarm bells in my head. But really I should have been a lot more critical as soon as I discovered where he used to squeeze his oranges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.