WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

10 x microsfts

1. 7,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094
    Righto you lot

I have seen the top post on BRN this morning listing the Bill Gates interview I pointed out long ago, he spoke about anyone bringing a tech that tools robots/computers to be a real human brain... not simply mimic... would be 10 x Microsofts.

We all know WBT received a major award on this and from what we all understand no one has delivered anything like it before ( is this correct? )

As of after the CR they have pushed the go button on delivering such technology within the Leti Labs correct?

If the BRN mcap is running on the back of Bill Gates mentioning this in an interview i would suggest we are about 20x undervalued as of three weeks ago and 50x as of today

Truth bombs...... can anyone point out to me if BRN has delivered such papers on the Tech WBT or won any awards on the WBT tech WBT are describing/talking/ working on delivering or is BRN working on such a tech that WBT is now full steam ahead within the Leti Labs.

no cross-promotion no us against them just simple conversation because BRN top 5 post is pointing out what WBT is wanting to deliver and working on as we speak.

Does BRN have the scope to deliver what WBT is working on and are they actually working on delivering what WBT are now working on with Leti?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.