WBT 0.47% $2.14 weebit nano ltd

No I just gave him a heads up not to get caught up in the...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

No I just gave him a heads up not to get caught up in the rubbish you’ve been posting.

Let’s put this simply...

WBT is close to striking their first commercial agreement when it comes to making embedded memory. Those tests have proven that tech and I believe (and hope) it they will go to FAB, sign a commercial agreement and be valued at a market cap close to what BRN is at. I don’t expect much revenue off the commercial agreement but the tech and fact they can get more embedded deals may mean slightly more revenue flowing. I am holding WBT for what will come after 2024 provided they can pull of making the discrete memory chips that can fit into any device.

BRN already has 1 commercial agreement and has other companies testing the application of their chip which can draw on local information, learn and make decisions quickly without the need to access that information from the cloud. The market would expect more revenue as more commercial agreements get signed with their tech that is already ready and evolving.

I may be wrong but I think there is more upside to WBT because of where they are at. There is more of a risk but also the chance of higher returns... if they get the 2024 target right and their chips get adopted then they will have a significant advantage over their memory market. That being said that doesn’t mean I don’t expect and hope BRN will continue to grow in their own space.

That’s my 2 cents and I’m happy to be corrected/educated by a non emotional response from you or any WBT/BRN holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
0.010(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.16 $2.10 $199.3K 93.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1513 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 1063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.