WBT 4.26% $2.45 weebit nano ltd

Time will tell MMS88 .. if your post belittling someone still...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1114
    Time will tell MMS88 .. if your post belittling someone still holding from $4 , is an astute trader one or a moronic , unaware investor one , I'm choosing the latter as I believe you have absolutely no idea of the actual REAL value of this stock at all , and how this last orchestrated push downwards ,is in my opinion over and done .. you are probably waiting for a lower entry price . or maybe you do know the REAL value of this stock and your being paid $30 an hour BY those in the know to downramp a stock you don't even hold , along with your buddy ROB80 to try to make people think this is a dog poo pump and dump , but your intelligence level is so low that you think a few one liners will do the job .. either that or your insulted at the fact your being paid so little per hour rather than by each syllable that you post ,that you can't be bothered putting any creativity into your negative views .. I guess it's pretty difficult when you don't really have any attachment or knowledge of the value of each share your paid to suppress or support .
    Your posts just keep telling me IM on a WiNNER ..
    but please get a little more creative Mate .
    I enjoy a little Sunday humour .
    Cheers
    Copperhead
    ps: starting to like you a lot Mikeyboy ..but only in the
    platonic sense .. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.100(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $462.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.46 $2.34 $1.524M 632.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5678 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 13200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.