WBT 0.94% $2.15 weebit nano ltd

10 x microsfts, page-57

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Yes and no... Belief can be completely delusional or can be based on facts... it can also be based on predictions based on past similar events or forecasts...

While the delusional here annoy the hell out of me what sh*ts me even more are those who recognise them as being on another planet but continue to argue their same points resulting in threads full of garbage.

I’ve posted my thoughts and beliefs about WBT. I also recognise that these may be off due to misinformation but I work off what I find.

I ‘believe’:
    1. that they are close to transferring their tech to fab. They are overdue by 1 quarter based on milestones they set but are attempting to get it done this quarter. I don’t know if this enough to drive the SP up given the previous fall but it is a step in the right direction.
    2. That they are still on target for a mid year commercial agreement. This isn’t a fact but a prediction based on information provided. If they do this then WBT will cement itself as a semiconductor IP company and earn itself a higher market cap which is closer to BRN’s. To be clear I don’t expect this transaction to generate much revenue. I think I saw $5m to start and small amounts to follow.
    3. That they are making progress towards a discrete chip that if they get right, has the potential to be a disruptor. That is another risk as there are other milestones to hit and they have set a target of 2024 to complete this work. The commercial agreements come afterwards and the revenue from these types of chips will be significant.
    4. There is a risk of failure in the above milestones but I have some comfort in the fact they have a history of achieving these and have the right people and partners focusing on it.

If you think it’s only facts that drive the market and investor sentiment then you have a lot to learn. Stop wasting your time arguing and do some research.

If you don’t feel the same way or see this as being too risky or overvalued then move on. This isn’t the only company on the ASX... You may find some better comfort elsewhere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
0.020(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.16 $2.10 $274.2K 128.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4513 $2.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.