UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

10 years in a sinking boat

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I can't believe where this stock stands today. It is now cheaper than when I first bought in ,although I sold and re entered so have still lost a packet , after ten years of advancements and promises. I believe the reason AS is not saying anything is because he knows that when this all goes pear shaped he will be the first that will hunted down. Has he done anything legally wrong ? Well I am not sure. There were a lot of promises however the words were chosen carefully so I doubt a class action will do much good.
    So if Morgan Stanley don't find us a white knight then all our IP goes to orbimed to settle the debt and as always shareholders are the last to get a dime. All the statements as to I can't tell you who we are dealing with it's all hush hush well in my eyes it's been BS all the time to keep us on the hook. We have been played very well. I am sorry I ever laughed off all the seeking alpha articles because even if they were 70 percent true i would of done better than listening to management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.