UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hey, posters have no obligation to disclose whether they are...

1. 479 Posts.
    Hey, posters have no obligation to disclose whether they are buying, holding, or selling. I probably shouldn't have grouped you with TDA in that comment because I honestly don't recall you disclosing much of your trading activity at all. You seem to keep that rather closely guarded. For instance, after reading your post above you imply that you have been loyal as a shareholder without actually disclosing whether or not you have sold any, some, most, or all of your shares recently before buying "a small parcel at .23."

Please don't take offense by my comments. If you've paid attention to my post, you would know that I feel strongly that honest transparancy is good for markets and discussion boards. I don't blame anyone for selling out earlier and wish I had done the same. Of course, I would have announced it the same day, which has long been my practice with all of my UNS investing activities. But now I hold in hopes that she makes at least a modest comeback. If she fails or doesn't recover, I'm pretty screwed. But that's a decision I made and will have to cope with as long as I walk this earth. :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.