TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

10 Years Later..., page-4

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    It's always been in PBs interest and never the retail share holder. Go back to the bonus created back 6yrs ago....Market Caps of 200mil to 500mil with a monetary value on each 100mil for a period of only 3mths. Has anyone heard of this particular bonus in any other asx listed company? The reason I raise this once again is to understand what kind of a Director we have. Three months is not a long time given the fact that if TNG went into production the MC would well exceed 500mil and hold for years to come. My way of thinking tells me that 3mths and not a year put in place was there for PB to receive early bonuses before production ever took place. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think 100k bonus for the 3mth period is a slap in the face to long term share holders. What have we received other than empty promises on a penny stock. PB said he left TRT to concentrate on TNG only to join another company with Rex Turkington. PB must forget what he actually says!!
    Personally I'd like a monthly update on what PB is doing for his over paid position.

I wish the long term holders a Merry Xmas and PB to show some accountability in 2022...something I've yet to see. Back the company with your own money instead just words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.