TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Haven't yet looked into this, but someone somewhere has.There is...

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    Haven't yet looked into this, but someone somewhere has.

There is an old report for some reason coming up in my suggestions when I type in TNG to the URL line in my browser...
    https://www.tngltd.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/160601-TNGs-Metals-of-the-Future-get-place-in-S7P-Index.pdf

It's not a bad read, in fact would be a very good report right now if there was not so much water under the bridge.

The amount of Steel the US recycles, depending on which report, is anywhere from 47 to 69%
    Almost 69 percent of all steel is recycled in North America each year
    Each year, American steelmaking furnaces consume nearly 70 million tons of domestic steel scrap in the production of new steel.
    https://www.usgs.gov/centers/national-minerals-information-center/iron-and-steel-scrap-statistics-and-information

From the Hardman report linked.
    Moreover, as the efficiency of recycling streams increase we expect to see more upcycling of secondary steels through the addition of vanadium and other alloyingelements, rather than the current downgrading of functional parameters that islargely due to feedstock quality.

The push to decarbonize industrial processes very much has steel smelting, or primary steel manufacturing in it's sights.
    Primary steel from the vast amount of iron Ore shipped by the majors, Rio, Vale, FMG, BHP & RH.

Somewhere someone has looked at the embedded CO2 process from mine to end steel product.
    There is a good chance they have also looked at the addition of tiny amounts of vanadium 1kg in 1000kg doubling strength & the embedded CO2 in stronger steel. If Vanadium production is extremely low, no CO2 or associated infrastructure (solar PV, batteries, Hydrogen) make the production CO2 negative per kg of vanadium, this further improves the ESG/Carbon Dioxide Credentials.

The figure I'm going to have to research is for every Tonne of Vanadium, how much Iron Ore would it potentially displace?
    Wondering if it is a factor of 1kg of Vanadium Displaces 1,000kg of Iron Ore (or more).....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.