TVN 9.43% 4.8¢ tivan limited

10 Years Later..., page-74

1. 4,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    I used to work for one of the main CSG companies that developed the central Queensland reserves.
    I sat very close to one of the key enviros so we would chat from time to time & I can remember him telling me that it took over 10 years for their enviro approvals.

When I made the point a while back about the Middle arm site NTEPA response being a set back for the TIVAN refinery but that the value of their progress having the site fully assessed for a process requiring a 100M chimney, re-applying for an alternate process, that is what I was thinking of.
    Not to mention that Jon Fisher was around at Tellus when they amended their NTEPA application.

There is value in both the Middle arm assessment which TNG conducted & Mt Peake's approval with a notice to amend the applications.

If TIVAN does what it says, remembering it was SMS who have runs on the board developing innovative solutions for metallurgy who approached TNG, then it will be a game changer. That said, it was always my hope that an Australian major resource company would see value here in supporting a number of easily promoted net positives on the home grown ESG front - CSIRO/TIVAN, Germany/SMS & cornerstone investment from Deutsche Balaton, UNSW invented VRFBs, Hydrogen based DRI & turquoise hydrogen pyrolisis process, South Korean offtake & Ferro-Vanadium technology share, Indian based major with an offtake for one of the highest Australian grade iron ore, hydrogen generation at Middle Arm in co-operation with a Malaysian based group with ties to TNB, the countries major electricity provider.
    That a major hasn't done so is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen & to be honest, has me questioning Australia's capacity to capitalize on the things we can & should be trying to do well. ie.maybe they want Australian kids to just stick to digging holes & filling them in.

frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $448.1K 9.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13591 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 593585 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.