LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

100,000 Club, page-69

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Looks like I pulled the trigger way to early, when buying my first 4,000 shares at 50c. Lol. Since that trade, my average has dropped to 24c. Which is ok, but not great. I'd be happier if it was an average of 20c, as that's what market currently thinks of LVT.

However, I firmly believe that better days are ahead for the SP. It may still fluctuate and go down to 15c and more, if US markets have a spat. This scenario is still quite possible over the next 6 to 12 months.

If it were to happen , it would allow me to buy more, and average down. I say this as I hold the underlying business to be of the highest quality and potential.

Currently, I hold too much of LVT as it is. But I am reluctant to sell at anything below 30c, for which I have been waiting for what seems like forever. Lol.

One benefit this waiting has bestowed me is the capital gains discount, which will apply to me by the time SP gets to 50c+. This may take some time. But I am patient as long as that ARR is ticking up.

As far as management is concerned, sadly, I agree with a lot of people here, and would prefer the founders removed from the board, as they are overpaying themselves, as well as are unwilling to face up to their mistakes.

I would encourage all holders to vote against remuneration report at the next meeting through shareholders online portal. They should have had a strike already, but somehow some votes were not counted for one reason or another. How convenient.

So don't leave it to the chairman to decide how to cast your vote. Do it online. Yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.