RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

100,000 hits and growing, page-2

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Nice one Anton. Thanks for sharing. I reckon with Ballantyne Johnson and Rogers we can't go wrong here. I think Patiencel was right when he/she said that the point of these advertisements is not necassarily to show the turbine product In the advertisement but perhaps the purpose is that when people view the video they start asking themselves "what the heck is this about", and the intriguing and humor factors Both play a part... I've looked at the amount of views that the video has had and although it doesn't quote it as 100k right now I think there are sometimes delays in YouTube stats and will hopefully re-adjust to show accurate amount of hits. But considering the video was uploaded within the last 2 days then 100,000 hits is very impressive. There have Been many doubters and people who don't share positive views on this turbine product well on hot copper here anyway and that is fine because that's their view, but there are also many that see the potential for this product and the potential market for this to possibly go viral.

So who's ready to do some heavy lifting??? Anyone??? ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.