PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

"Because you are clearly clouded by the size of your investment...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    "Because you are clearly clouded by the size of your investment and are hence clearly compromised an as per your posts and views."

I can't agree with that comment smoking.

How would you know what's a large size share holding for CAA. This could be peanuts for CAA. But that is not stopping CAA put forward positives about the company and being proactive. That's just normal behavior. I don't see clouding just because of holding a lot of share.

But what does seem clouded to me, is being a large shareholder (top twenty) and saying things like this BEFORE you see the results of a platform trial test,

"I think the best option would be to stand at the end of the road that they are kicking the can down and holding a sign that says DEAD END

You would have a pretty good idea what phase the company is at atm even without an ASX update, and in comparison to other PIL peers if the trial is successful than there's a bloody good chance that the company will do well. You must know they are in a very pivotal stage of their progression.
    Yet you seem to be upping the ante all of a sudden with negative posts about the company, ALLLLLLL because of lack of ASX announcements and a lagging share price, (we have seen what all the extra announcements that the poster child DOU put out over the year has done for their share price)

Ringing the company as forgettherest said would make perfect sense to me, you could let them know your grievance's and see what they say. ("where are the updates, etc"), you wouldn't have to worry about them painting a positive picture or showering you in fragranted flowers so as to cloud your judgement as these are simple straight to the point questions that would get I could imagine straight to the point answers. For all they know you could be taping the conversation, so you wouldn't think they are going to tell you porky's would you.
    Let us know what they say!!!!!!! if you do get in contact, I would appreciate the feedback from your point of view.

I saw this comment at the bottom of all your posts, and I agree to some extent.

Just a suggestion( as I know you like giving them out ), but maybe familiarize yourself with this again,

"The big money is not in the buying or selling, but it is in the waiting" - Charlie Munger

You have waited this long, wouldn't it be prudent to wait just a weeeeee bit longer for the results of the trial to come out before you express your disapproval.
    Who know's you may even be pleasantly surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.081K 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 10013083 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4024919 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.