PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Smoking, there are many of us who are down on PIL if not in fact...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Smoking, there are many of us who are down on PIL if not in fact all of us who did not take some profit at the high. Whilst I am p'd off about my paper loss I still go back and think about why I bought in the first place. Nothing has changed that is detrimental, the ducks continue to line up, the Kain's continue to deliver on many of the business's advice to the market. PIL are growing their payroll with some reasonably technical roles which point to operations in progress. Operations mean transactions and revenue. Whilst small at this stage it will get there. The Kain's have come too far for this not to get off the ground. Is it happening as fast as I want? No! Should I have bailed at 4c and locked in some profit? Yes! Would I have bought back in if I did not commit a rookie error? 100% yes! In fact I doubled my holding at around 1.8c thinking that was a good buy and potentially the bottom.
    I hope you are in a position where you can hold on to your stock and not need the funds elsewhere because taking my rose coloured glasses off I personally believe we have invested wisely and will be handsomely rewarded by exercising patience and support of the Kain's actions and PIL.
    You have made some valid points in many posts regarding aspects of the business which need improving and for that I thank you, hence why I want to continue reading your posts but respectfully it serves no purpose for me to read some of your posts when they get personal and belittling and generally focus on the person you are attacking as opposed to the business. I genuinely mean no disrespect to you and just want to see some good ongoing and supportive for and against banter. I am optimistic and personally believe we will have our day. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.