PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

what am i missing - all irrelevant if @Smoking sells or not is...

1. 7,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    what am i missing - all irrelevant if @Smoking sells or not is it not?. if he/she sells its as if they are not banned from PIL HC thread by not being a holder of the shares - so all this garbage about selling or not just a waste of space IMO. Smoking can still make comment about the company can he/she not?. If so why is this issue continuing? just a waste and a distraction to the lack of SP growth for the last couple of years. Yes its all happening but has been "happening" for quite a while - that is the issue IMO nothing can be sustained as far as growth/revenue goes and not as if this stock is a sleeper - IMO market awake to it but not acting on it because of the false starts over a number of years not just recently - so awaiting to see what the next quarterly and the one after that brings before deciding to jumo aboard this "runaway" train (stuck in reverse ATM though)!!
    anyhow @valueadd brought up good points regarding past ANN's regarding revenue growth and the apparent inclusion of the sale of an asset in the revenue amounts that gave the impressions that the growth for that particular quarter was due to revenues from the APP. That seems to have been ignored as to why that was not highlighted. Obviously other issues from market perspective otherwise SP would not be where it is ATM and has been floundering for quite some time.

can only hope that this time some good comes from the app and that revenue growth is seen as a consequence BUT more importantly that the growth continues for the next few quarters - till then IMO SP is not going to happen - need to see sustained revenue and growth - all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.