PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Just regarding your point on the sale of the mine asset. I...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Just regarding your point on the sale of the mine asset. I can't see how this can be seen to have been anything other than revenue from the sale of that asset, why would anyone interpret this as revenue from any other source. It was clearly stated that the asset had be sold and the funds received were accounted for in the appropriate section of the financial report. Not sure why it is even a point to be discussed or repeatedly raised. Perhaps those with concerns about this particular point, of which there are a few, could consider reading the financial reports a little better so as not to confuse revenue streams.
    I agree with you that there are issues from a market perspective in terms of mc valuation. PIL is clearly undervalued compared to its peers when you consider what it has in terms of its products and the traction being gained, all be it speculative comments from non asx announcements and sources. It is building up nicely for a rerate imo, slowly but surely as is the case with any business wanting to grow at a rate which can sustain good support and growth of its products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.