PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

100,000 small micro-loans worth approximately $30m in 36 months, page-238

1. 1,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    I'm glad you highlighted these phase 3 objectives Nowhere Man and yes, it is very good to see CAA fight the good fight.

The disparity you mentioned between PIL and CRO is indeed compelling but what's also very compelling in PILS presentation is their

reference to the GLOBAL MARKET COMPARISONS - NON-BANK PLATFORMS

So we already know from what Kris Kain mentioned that they want to emulate Grab and GoJek
    and from the feb presentation it shows
    Grab valued at 6 billion now
    GoJek valued at 5 billion now
    These are astonishing figures and if PIL can follow their lead successfully, and given the philipinnes is still in it's digital infancy then say in 2 years time, what market cap would you guesstimate PIL would be? !!!!!!!!

It also prompted me to look further into the fintech space in the philipinnes, (and as always dyor as I may have it wrong)
    What I found was 2 lists of supervised electronic money Issuers.
    First list was the Banks (EMI's)
    Second list was what looks to be the Non Banks (EMI-NBFI)
    Now after doing some research on the NBFIs there doesn't seem to be that many offering the whole package like PIL are planing with their platform (I'm talking about also offering Loans, wallets, insurance just name a few things that I can't see the other fintechs offering on their platforms) So once PIL can secure the EMI then this may well put them in a unique small group of Fintechs in the philipinnes offering a one stop shop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.