PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

That's correct, that was the sp. 2.6 is my average and I am...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    That's correct, that was the sp. 2.6 is my average and I am not ashamed to admit it. I saw value at 3.6 when I topped up a few on its way up also from relisting.
    We all have different strategies in investing and that is great for each of us. Mine was not to make a quick bag or two, it was to invest in a business and capitalise on the work that our management have been doing. The business is unfolding and I expect to be carrying quite a few bags home from the airport. Ot is not often you come across an opportunity like PIL and what it has to offer for what is arguably one of the smallest mc's for this sector and for a business which has multiples more products and connections than those.
    Let's not forget that for a buyer to get their shares they need a seller, if the sellers don't sell we will see the true valuation of PIL. The time has to be near for news flow and that can only be positive from what we already know from the company updates on their website. I have changed my sentiment to buy in the last week as the technicals and information we have are looking better for a rerate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.