PIL 0.00% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

Well if the ASX felt that the Turnkey Lender announcement wasn't...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    Well if the ASX felt that the Turnkey Lender announcement wasn't considered "material" news from the Company then one could assume
    that that's why they have updated us on their own website only just last Tuesday and recently before that on the 2nd of Sep. That's 2 recent
    updates of how things are going. Pretty good updates from my point of view. You obviously have a different view.

But tell me this, if they weren't on track then do you think they would have said this just last week After a year of hitting milestones Peppermint is ready to accelerate (Ready to accelarate), hmmmmm, to me that sounds like a company ready to accelerate.

When they have something deemed material news I'm sure they will announce it. (I could imagine other ASX junior companies are sharing the same frustration.)

There is also very regular communication coming from their Bizmoto website on Fintech news and what it means for the company going forward in general. Once I read these it gave me a better appreciation of how quickly this fintech space is changing for the better in the Philippines, and Bizmoto looks to be on top of it.

The fact that the share price is drifting south well it does suck, I'll grant you that as I'm underwater. But I'm turning it into my advantage by increasing my holdings. Will it prove a master stroke, only time will tell. But I certainly don't buy into speculative mumbo jumbo just because a share price is falling.

As I said I'm backing my own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.323K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 28652707 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 14080321 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.