PIL 6.25% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Care to apologies - what for mate - you keep indicating that...

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Care to apologies - what for mate - you keep indicating that based on discussions you have had with the management team that updates from the company will be imminent...these are your words not mine......my words are there have been no updates posted to the ASX in 2 months and this is a FACT

Please care to explain your comments the company can't help it the ASX do not approve an announcement or consider it material.....most announcements companies make to the ASX are not material and hence why the ASX then labels such announcements as not being price sensitive....as far as I am aware the ASX will only NOT approve an announcement if it is misleading or not supported by relevant factual information....is this the real reason PIL's announcements are being declined as they forward looking full of hope and no substance? Are you implying our illustrious team doesnt have the capability of writing an announcement that is factual and hence get ASX approval I sincerely hope this is not what should be gleaned from your comments.

Would love to see where on the ASX it indicates that their role is to halt announcements if they deem them not to be material...until you can show me a guideline stating the ASX has this role.....I call Bull$#it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.7K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 932499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2835583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.