PIL 0.00% 1.1¢ peppermint innovation limited

Ah Dear ....out of interest I just read the last few posts and...

1. 5,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1772
    Ah Dear ....out of interest I just read the last few posts and simply couldn't resist to throw in a few comments .

Naughty " Smoking" ...u bad bad boy .....your not listening to CAA ( who incidentally seems to think there are lots of good user reviews of the Bizmoto app in the public domain )

PIL are advertising for some people to fill positions ..... well deerrr ! .... they are hoping like hell they can get a few heads on board to try and turn the tide before the bucks run out .

They have been in the game for a few years now ..... its really not an easy game by any means...but you'd have to ask how good they are at it .

CAA ....... you speak of PIL like some sort of Intellectually Under endowed person .... FFS they have a boat load of shareholders who need to be revved up ..... They are in the business of "On Line " communications and presumably building loyalty FFS ( again ).......I would have thought for anyone in that game communicating with their investor / shareholder base would be in the DNA ......... or are they waiting for a new marketing person who can write the creative pros.

CAA maybe you should get the cheque book out and throw more money at PIL .... I'm worried you dont have enough stock

A message for Smoking

" eat yr veggies or you hair wont go curly & you wont grow up big and strong"

Good luck to PIL holders ... ...what a great story to follow .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $935 85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6209575 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4480741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.