GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Algorithmic trading has been covered many, many times on these...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    Algorithmic trading has been covered many, many times on these boards. Rather than rake over old coals, let us talk about what is or may be happening to GSW. I believe that some positive news may be about to occur with our company. It is just a feeling but I believe we could be about to see a new contract of some significance reported here. This will give us something to think about, talk about and construct something of relevance to GSW. I believe that senior management will step back from the A.N.Williams deal and let newly recruited staff get this contract up and running. I don't believe that senior management are needed in progressing the Williams deal. With the huge number of companies that can utilise GSW's expertise I feel sure that new deals are forthcoming. Surely word is getting around that a new kid on the block is adding value to companies in delivery and associated industries. Another contract the size of the Williams deal will probably put $1 or more on to the share price. Let us salivate at the thought of 10 deals of this size coming on board. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.