GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

100 bagger ?, page-377

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    If all you say is true then it looks like GSW are again flouting their legal obligations to keep investors aware of market sensitive information. As for proof of delivery via image capture, this has been available for years, it's hardly a unique feature. Every mobile phone has a camera these days, to integrate the function to take and store a photo is hardly mind-bending stuff and hardly something that is going to go to court over patent infringement.

I'm a big believer of inside info and current share price action doesn't fill one with confidence. Understandable for investors to try and read between lines to make something things are not. But make no mistake, if this does end up in a global deal with intricate integration into Amazon's own processes this is worth a lot of money to GSW. I just don't know why a very experienced software development company such as Amazon (their success is based around their online software and delivery systems) would need GSW. The whole scenarios seems far-fetched since inception and we're none the wiser as the company now refuses to say anything about anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.