GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Like I've said previously, I've only really turned my eye to...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Like I've said previously, I've only really turned my eye to Amazon now. Due to recent events, as I have always felt that if something sounds too good to be true. It probably isn't. But they do have an MSA with Amazon, so it is not outside the realm of possibility. Personally, my investment thesis still lies with NA, however it is interesting to play with these ideas and find out the thoughts of other investors.

Regarding the market sensitive info, I have stated previously that due to the format of the agreements not being binding (pay per use/cancel anytime model), in my opinion GSW will not have any Ann's related to signings and implementations. Hence the silence since the AFR disclosure "revelations". We will sadly need to wait to see transaction and revenue to know anything. For Amazon I feel this is especially so as they would have confidentiality to adhere to. Though if true I'd expect the 750k delivery milestone to be triggered before 15/06, assuming the go live date was indeed the 25/05.

Thanks for the polite reply.

IMO, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.