GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Please provide some evidence that the Amazon deal is all hype...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Please provide some evidence that the Amazon deal is all hype and no substance, otherwise you are just ramping in as much as one of us saying there is no doubt that Amazon is using Getswift without evidencing the statement.

Avagadro,

I just want to clarify with you. From this news:

Available to ALL customers in the US. Remember in 2014, Amazon in the US alone spent $8.7bill in shipping costs. Amazon's app on Android alone has been downloaded more than 100million times. You think it is likely that this new rollout contains GSW technology, you said it seem very likely. I have then just one question, how on earth, for a national rollout of such a magnitude which even at 10cent royalty per box delivered would amount to $50mill revenue to GSW (based on reported 1.3mill boxes delivered a day), would this NOT require an announcement from GSW? How on earth would inside info on this not see the share price shooting back up to its previous lofty heights? It's quite simple really, this more than very likely has had nothing to do with GSW. Thus why no announcement and no interest in GSW shares.

I really am interested in your evaluation of what I have just said as atm your logic makes very little to no sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.