GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I am not an upramper or downramper on this stock. I am an...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I am not an upramper or downramper on this stock. I am an interested investor. If the deal with Amazon is real, i would like to ride this stock to a Nasdaq listing or until Amazon buy them out. This Amazon deal, IMO, takes them into the realms of $b valuations.

If I was the CEO of GSW and my SP was getting smashed, I would be looking for every opportunity to make announcements to prop up the SP and support the SH who have supported the business. IMO, if this deal is real and the CEO/Board are not making announcements, then they should all be removed due to total incompetence. Amazon cannot stop GSW from meetings its legal obligations and I am sure they would not even try to. Furthermore, if there is a deal in place, it would have been written up in the US tech media and I have not been able to find anything.

If the deal is all smoke and mirrors, which I would suggest it is, this is why they are not disclosing anything then they need to clear his up. Many many tech companies have deals in place with Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, etc all massive retail companies that offer great potential upside to these small companies like GSW, these deals dont actually mean alot if no one uses the services, they are simple reseller agreements. While I know people on HC will argue, that the GSW deal is more than his and it is some sort of deep integration for last mile services or what ever exclusive arrangement with Amazon are in la la land. Remember Amazon have been around since the 90s and and delivering product to peoples houses for the same period of time and have 1000s of software engineers building and improving their delivery methods, GSW has been around for a few years, to think they have build something not thought of by Amazon is crazy IMO.

As I said before, I hope GSW have done this deal and become a $b business and list on the Nasdaq as I would like to own some shares. Looking forward to hearing some news. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.