GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I am saying that the market has spoken that it does not want any...

1. 13,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    I am saying that the market has spoken that it does not want any ann's stating "this deal is expected to potentially generate X revenue, based on historical data, over Y time" due to the AFR stuff. So they will never provide such an announcement.

My expectation is they will, like WTC, just let numbers do the talking and then announce some more info once the numbers verify what they are saying.

It's only a guess, but this is the positive explanation of the radio silence, the negative being that absolutely nothing is happening on any of the major deals etc ... but that doesn't really correspond to the significant increase in development costs and hires.

I don't think anyone can answer the questions you put forth so whilst I am sure you are not purposefully trying to ask loaded questions (right?), a lack of details available to the market is the issue for either case.

I have been espousing all along that without further info, emphatic statements surrounding it are basically BS. But there are some negative posters here who refuse to accept that state of affairs. THAT is what does not make sense to me and makes me begin to consider other motives for posting here day after day for months now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.