GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I don't know too much about the continuous disclosure rules, but...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I don't know too much about the continuous disclosure rules, but I hold a company with about $5 billion revenue which barely disclosing anything to the market until they report earnings. Every business decision they make could have impacts worth $millions... does that mean they are required to disclose everything they do ?

I think the disclosure rules can be interpreted in a way which they don't have to say much. And I don't think they need to rush it and tell the market what they are doing immediately, they may be waiting for the right time. I bet if anyone knows more it's the insto's ...US based.

I also have a good feeling about this for many reasons. I still think the same of this company as i did before the AFR story, but i just think revenue might not be as much as they predicted from contracts and CBA deal is crap. Also, I think they possibly may have signed a few other companies since then but they are being cautious and waiting till revenues start flowing. At the rate they were signing them before it's not that crazy to assume.

I only hold about 11k shares though at the moment... I'm waiting for my tax return. Management not givimg an update really sucks but it could be the best thing to happen for me if I buy more cheap and they succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.