GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I don't believe there was any leakage of information on this...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    I don't believe there was any leakage of information on this company. It has been hyped by at least two of the most widely followed tipsters in the country. The contract was well anticipated and the advertisement for a string of technical people was further indication that the business was gearing up in a serious fashion. Prior to this was the issue of in-the-money (or nearly so) options which I believe was wrong in view of the fact that the two dominant directors already have control of the company, were recipients in part of this largess.I purchased stock for my family a/c at $1.08 and topped up at $1.56. I will hold this stock to maturity, be that 5 years or 10 years and I will leave instructions in my will for the stock to be held (subject to certain conditions). As regards the risk of a "genuine competitor" sneaking in and stealing GSW's thunder, I believe that you can forget it. This program is one of the most cost-effective, brilliant platforms that has been written and I believe that we have a multi.multi-bagger stock right here. If you are not on board, the train will be leaving the station shortly. A broker pal tried to tell me that Australia Post has a parcel tracking program. Yes, but can it tell you where to send 500 different auto parts to 250 different distributors, engineers etc., for less that 20c a pop? I don't think so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.