GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

100 bagger ?, page-664

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Thanks for the thanks Teddo. Also appreciate the short data. Very much agree this is an all or nothing stock. Nobody should be buying thinking this is a sure thing, high risk/reward.

I'd love for you to be right regarding SBP, however I think this is largely a pre-emptive strike against the current appeal/safety in case it does go to trial. Would a perception of co-liability constitute a conflict of interest in their representation of shareholders? I'm not a lawyer, but just as a everyday person thinking logically, that doesn't seem unlikely. Its a smart move by GSW lawyers, we seem in capable hands here.

Too right Shiz. Like the stock, posters are also binary. The shallow understanding so many posters have is really mind blowing at times. Many of us, having been holders prior to January, are painfully aware of the risks. Sanctimonious is exactly the right word for them. A few good contrarian views around thankfully, but mostly shallow. What is nice is the depth of understanding that does exist by those who have held for a while of a very different kind of stock, with some complex circumstances surrounding it.

Anybody have data on who has been buying/selling recently?

Thanks!

IMO, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.