AXE 4.26% 24.5¢ archer materials limited

So sorry ....... was in the wrong thread - best to keep posts...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

So sorry ....... was in the wrong thread - best to keep posts organised in the correct threads - my appoligies

Ok ... this is more of a comment on the current trading post...

Was looking at yesterdays trades in AXE.
    Between 10.29 and 10.31 .... 278,585 shares traded between 80 - 81.5 cps for a value of $224,324 in 3 minutes! There were alot of large parcels in there also. I think this shows there is some serious trades happening here and they wouldn't have been mum and dad investors. The entire day yesterday there were 9,491,871 shares traded for an average of 73.959 cps .. that's $7,021,182 in share value!

Today was 1,951,336 shares traded for an average of 67.8265 cps and that's a value of $1,329,752 so you see the difference here. All stocks need a pullback to consolidate properly so it's not a bad thing to see the share price drop after a big run. I'm no professional trader - my game is long-term investing .. so I want to make that perfectly clear - but the way I see it is there's a lot of accumulation happening and today was a rest period to allow the price to stabilize and hopefully fall, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this run hard again in the near future. The last thing any an investor who's accumulating wants to do is chase the price, better to take wait and go again.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in substantial holding announcement soon.

ASX substantial Holding Rule RG 5.298
    "Where the listed entity is not the subject of a takeover bid, the substantial
    holding notice must be given within two business days of:
    (a) the person becoming, or ceasing to be, a substantial holder in the listed
    entity; or
    (b) a movement of at least 1% in the person’s substantial holding in the
    listed entity."

Day traders would all over this of course but even after the price briefly hit 80 cents the shares looks to be holding fairly tight today. There will always be shaking of the tree so to speak and it hit stop losses for loose shares . The hardest thing sometimes - especially with long term investing is holding your ground - markets will always go up and down every day - but if you like what you see and have done your DD then trust your judgement. Most newcomers would be unaware of tactics used by Professional traders/investors and institutions to get the shares they want but of course the number one rule is never invest more than your prepared to lose - especially in Speculative stocks.

The market prices in differently for different stocks. The market is pricing AXE in for potential earnings and if they pull off 12CQ or The Bio Sensor Technology then income potential for licencing and sales could be massive! But they are not there yet so you have to expect a lot of market volatility. Longterm Investors who see the potential will be trying to take a position as well as normal trading activities with day traders and bots etc so alot of different activities going on pushing the price around.

Certainly alot happening behind the scenes at AXE and alot happening in the trading activity currently.
    Interesting times ahead and I hope everyone here can make a positive difference to their portfolios trading or investing in AXE.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $35.01K 145.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17703 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 61751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.