AXE 0.00% 28.0¢ archer materials limited

Thought about putting this in under the Bio Sensor Announcement...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

Thought about putting this in under the Bio Sensor Announcement - but it's more related to 100% buy than just under the Bio sensor announcement

Not too bad a day for the SP considering the 3% fall on the market today and that we are also in the midst of the tax loss selling time of year.
    I thought it was a good announcement today and alot in there we already knew and some we didn't.

* The company engaging with independent technical and commercial advisors within the Australian Biotechnology industry!
    * Set of new Graphene Materials that have been developed for enhancing the biosensing functions!
    * Looking at the Bio Sensor being portable and battery powered!

So the new Graphene materials developed by Archer will increase the scope of Biomolecules that can be detected and eliminating the use of hazardous and non-biocompatible materials - so they have been busy testing and refining this Bio-Sensing technology!
    Increasing the scope of Biomolecules increases the amount of diseases that can be detected as I understand it and potentially much simpler and more effective sensing.
    Also noticed there ... "Computational chemistry simulations are ongoing to efficiently predict detection mechanisms for specific diseases for greater device accuracy"

and from the Company Presentation Announcement 04.06.2020..

+Highly powerful computing is acceleratingthe discovery and designprocess of new battery materials that would otherwisehave consumed a tremendous amount of timeand resources.

+Itis a fundamental global challenge to efficiently determineearly-stage materialscandidates for integration inbatteries from the vast combinations of formulationspossible.

+Archerhas begun formulating, building, and testing full-cell lithium-ionbatteries using graphite derived anodes withdifferent end-use cathodechemistries.

“Optimising, creatingand testing high value-added anode materials products and processes atom-by-atomusing a combination ofclassical and quantum computing,in real-world full-scale lithium-ion batteries.”

Now I know the above is related to their Reliable Energy Vertical, but through the videos posted recently Mohammad has said that through the IBM relationship they would have access to IBM's Q network and the use of IBM's Quantum computer etc and that they have already been using it.
    So have they been crunching formulations for both the Energy Vertical and Bio-Sensing vertical using a Quantum computer? If so that's a huge advantage! .... and I think by the wording this is the case!
    Archer can concentrate on chemistries that show greater promise, create new advanced materials and accelerate their technologies.

Ties in also with "" Identifyand assess new technologies for inclusion in theReliable Energy vertical." from the share Purchase Plan Announcement on the 28.05.2020.

Also their business model they mentioned .... triple-helix ... "Triple helix model of innovation. The triple helix model of innovation refers to a set of interactions between academia (the university), industry and government, to foster economic and social development, as described in concepts such as the knowledge economy and knowledge society"

Now we are learning a few lessons at the moment with our economy and how much we rely on other countries for manufacturing - so I'm wondering how much Government involvement and support that could come in later knowing that especially in the Quantum related industries there could be a huge boost to our economy in the years ahead??

Engagement has increased with potential partners and the more goals they hit the bigger potential of driving an income from any or all of their Verticals and the possibility of bigger partnership announcements.

Some may also have met Marcus Dwyer who joined Archer back in October. Photo below standing on the left next to Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack. Marcus is Commercial Development Manager at Archer based in the Sydney office . Looking at Linkedin, noticed Marcus won Business advisor of the year in 2017 .... so there is certainly some qualified experience there at Archer!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2218/2218938-c4be93fa448e5e6f5cac0d8b2d923774.jpg

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to what the second half of 2020 brings with AXE - Hopefully the world issues improve also - been a very worrying and dismal year so far in 2020!
    As always, these are only my observations and opinions and certainly not advice to others. Always do your own DD and risk only what you can afford to lose with spec stocks and most importantly I believe .... try to leave emotions out of investing.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $126.8K 441.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 52630 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 23643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.