AXE 4.26% 24.5¢ archer materials limited

Many way to produce High Quality Graphite for Lithium Ion...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Many way to produce High Quality Graphite for Lithium Ion Batteries - Synthetic is one way and comes at a higher premium, but also a higher cost to manufacture, so I guess it's a trade off on what material you have and after testing your material what would be the best margins ( product cost vs produce sell prices) Campoona graphite is unique - it's highly crystallized and perfect to the atomic scale - so I would have imagined why Mohammad is pursuing the spherical coating - possibly it's better value - everything depends on the processing costs and market demands.

Good on Novonix for attracting some big players. They'll have their plant up and running soon.
    I have no doubt AXE will eventually develop Campoona - but in a JV most likely. I don't expect them to fund the mine build this is not their main game, but i strongly believe shareholders will see a return in this area in the near future.

12cq and the Bio Sensing will be the big money makers for AXE in the future and Campoona will add to it also on it's own timeline.

Great to see the Australian Governments turnaround on Electric Transport - this will help our lithium Ion battery Materials Industry here greatly!
    Time to invest in Electric Car manufacturing down south - plenty of shuttered Car factories and we have all the materials here to build - Time for Australia to get it's manufacturing capability going again!
    We really do have the worlds best of everything here so we should utilize it more !

Feels like there is something here for everyone in AXE. Commercialization opportunities are progressing and coming for AXE then all the ground work layed out will come to fruition. Alot of the work is being done by Institutions and universities under the eye of Mohammad - reason why they can do so many things at the same time. 12cq is mainly being done by Archers in house team, but testing has now expanded people involved. So I expect to see 12cq fast tracked!
    We are starting to see light shining through the tunnel - it's been a long road but I feel the returns will well and truly make up for the patience required to hold positions here.
    Time will always tell.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $35.01K 145.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17703 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 61751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.