AXE 3.57% 27.0¢ archer materials limited

I was a a scientist once upon a time. And I have worked in...

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I was a a scientist once upon a time. And I have worked in business and as an employee. I found scientists made great business people.

Traditionally, in the past most science based research and development (R&D) was mostly government funding, and slowly over the years private industry has contributed or replaced it. Writing up applications for funding, team work and research reports is detailed work and like running a business in many ways.

Moreover, mining is becoming more hi tech now with reducing costs and emissions via renewable energy, pollution reduction and recycling chemicals and waste water, robots and driverless trucks, etc. Hence, yes a scientist as a CEO is a great idea. Generally, business prefers to make maximum amount of money Up front and worry about cost of fixing up the mess later. That was the old way of doing things. A company can get off to a good start with a smarter scientific approach and investors are catching on. Let’s not forget the increase in R & D at AXE and intellectual property.

CSL and Cochlear had an early influence with scientists and look at them now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $68.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $26.10K 95.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 168090 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 32625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.