AXE 3.57% 27.0¢ archer materials limited

One thing that is great about Archer is the fact that the qantum...

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    One thing that is great about Archer is the fact that the qantum technology is not the be all and end all of the company. It has many things going for it and Mohammed seems to be doing an awesome job moving his chess pieces in position to be profitable. Yes the qantum technology would be ground breaking and in the future could be worth billions, however the work they are doing for short term profitability with the Franklyn project kaolin/halloysite would bring immediate $100m+ revenue annually (pending mine size).
    I have researched this area of the company extensively and am eagerly awaiting the recent samples sent to the labs and believe the company is set to reap benefits in the very near future. I'm glad I've invested early as this would immediately increase sp 5x at least with all the other works around quantum and biosensors going on simultaneously.
    Needless to say the share price speaks for itself and is moving in the right in the right direction rapidly, showing the increasing confidence investors have with Archer and Mohammed. I don't think it will be under $1 for long and then some

DYOR
    Last edited by Newyperm: 23/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $68.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.8¢ 27.0¢ $93.05K 334.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 24263 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 83546 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.