LYC 0.81% $6.21 lynas rare earths limited

Moneyroad (geldisweg). Ive aswered Q1, earlier today, journey...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Moneyroad (geldisweg).

Ive aswered Q1, earlier today, journey about 12 days this time.

Q2 transport started very soon after latest court decision, they didn't charter a special ship but they got it on and out very quick, but it had to be very pre planned, I could see by the way it went like clockwork they were confident of a favorable court decision.

So you are assume wrong, nothing left before decision. So you don't need to be so livid. IMO you are reading this all wrong anyway, the reason LYC had to be secretive about the shipment was because they wanted it to go smoothly. It was in shareholders best interest. The goods are non hazardous and it had already been announced the shipment was imminent, what more do you need, no need for further disclosure at that time. It wasn't hard to join the dots once the final court case was thrown out, even if you don't have friends in the harbour.

As for the timing of the raising etc, well Im a wharfie not a financier...but I will say they raised at a SP higher than the current and Im sure they were hard pressed for cash. Better to be safe than sorry.

Ive not always be flattering of everything Lynas or Nick Curtis have done, but they have pulled off this shipment to a tee.

Gongrads on this latest chapter should go to Nick and the management team. And naturally to the hardworking stevedores in Freo harbour for getting the boxes out pronto and keeping it Mum till the ship was long gone! :)

Relax Geldisweg, this is a day to celebrate.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.21
Change
0.050(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.785B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $4.294M 694.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4949 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.21 6998 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.