LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Mr Happycats and anyone else who is interested in shipping...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Mr Happycats and anyone else who is interested in shipping trivia of the Lynas nature. Ive not spoken to anyone who knows anything specific on the nature of the Lynas boxes for a while so Im guessing too but having moved a box or two in my time its probably a semi informed guess. I reckon the Lynas boxes are probably going to be in the low/mid twenties of Ts. I didn't see them go out but I think they were going to be those top loading 20s they usually use for containerized mineral shipments.

I could ask someone if they remember but its not proper to chase those actual records, what is observed or chatted about is ok but I wouldn't ask anyone to check past shipping manifests. Don't think its allowed, infact I know its not. Actually the chances they remember specs of those particular boxes two weeks back is like asking an apple picker if they remember a branch of apples they picked a fortnight ago, but I may be able to find out more one day when I run into one of the guys at a golf day or a Union meeting.

I had wanted to take a photo of me standing next to the first container (giving a friendly wharfie salute lol!) but Lynas took so long to ship I got a different stevedoring job that payed better elsewhere in the meantime!

Anyway the shipments are rolling, there is a huge backlog of REE sitting there ready to go and we will soon all benefit. Indeed we already have, the SP continues to go up. Only about 50 cents undervalued from where it should be at the moment now IMO.

Amazing how smoothly things go when the government of a country is helping you. We will never know quite what effect the Sultans opinion had on Government sentiment one there. But I think quite a lot.

Ive not tried to check if subsequent shipments have already left, but they will whenever Lynas wishes. You can bet they won't be running out of the first shipment before the second arrives. Good to see they shipped it all the way and didn't try the more expensive option of trucking from Singapore.

If any protestors are reading, this stuff is as dangerous as beach sand, i.e. not at all.
    Im green minded myself and I can tell you as someone who's friends come in close contact with these containers this product poses no health risks.

There are real environmental, social and human rights issues facing Malaysia and the rest of the world for that matter. Please find a real issue to fight about. You are wasting your time on this one, the concentrate and the process are safe.

Lynas REEs will provide Malaysia with good,safe jobs, revenue and give the world a regular supply of REEs for green technology like renewable power. You have been let down the wrong path, manipulated for political purposes perhaps,it would not be the first time in the world that has happened.

Please try to reconsider your position, this is a fight you can never win and don't need to win. Stopping the LAMP would be a huge loss for Malaysia and it will never happen because the process is 100% safe.

Good luck holders, heres to Lynas being 90c well before Xmas.

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.