POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Gee, these hinges are making a worrying creaking sound. I must...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4434/4434934-7511eef66ebde506e224be4fdc6f393f.jpg

Gee, these hinges are making a worrying creaking sound. I must be careful ...... otherwise this coffin will really become my final resting place.

- SB old chum, I am not 6ft under yet. Cannot leave this world with my hard earned money still with POS. Although if they keep delaying, this may still happen. But I promise to come back in whatever shape or form to claim my money back.

- I kept my shares in the bottom drawer and decided to have a rest till PHD (PH Darling) decides to get on with it.

- So, how is PHD keeping these days? No doubt still in his never ending studies..... Has the study on how to dewater a pit been completed? Surely they have known for many many years that they needed to dewater the pit to commence operations at BS. So, why is this study not completed yet?

- Gold turned out to be a dead end it seems. But I like PHD's way of thinking trying to get some kind of royalty payment for gold exploration. It might take a bit longer but I still hope we get some change out of this.

- LJ drilling to commence soon. I have high hopes that this will give our sp a boost as I am sure that there is plenty of high grade nickel there.

- I am not sure that they will meet their target of end of Sep for FID. You will excuse me if I have my doubts, based on a long history of missed timelines. They were supposed to issue the BSD drilling update end of May. This has already been pushed back. So, please forgive me if I don't have much confidence in the Sep deadline. This history of constantly missing deadlines has been an important reason for our sp weakness.

- We had some weak management team members over the years. PH and his team were a welcomed change to that. They started exceptionally well but then they did not get covid.....it was much worse......it was the POS curse. Their performance has gone done markedly over the months. Time to put their act together and correct the trajectory. I believe they are a very capable team. However, they are underdelivering.

- We need to finalise the binding MOU with PBT. Could get them to loan us a bit of the $120M for our restart.

- Anyway SB, I always appreciate reading your posts. They are genuinely of high standard and we are very lucky to have someone of your calibre on these threads. Your analysis is always pertinent and balanced. We also have some blind downrampers and blind uprampers of these threads. They make me appreciate your posts even more.

Keep up the good work and keep posting.

As for me, I am going to lie down next to my shares. I must not forget to grease these hinges if I don't want to find myself 6ft under faster than I wish.

So long old boy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.