POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

HA HA HA HA HAI just read this morning that a poster believes...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    HA HA HA HA HA

I just read this morning that a poster believes that FFS and FID will be in Sep.

Gosh, am I the only one who thinks that PH really stinks at setting timeframes? He missed most, if not all, of the timeframes he set so far in his 2 yr+ tenure. Old habits die hard and I believe FFS and FID will be a few days before the AGM. They have been working on the FFS for many years now. No doubt they will blame covid and staff scarcity. Of course, it will not be POS fault at all.

I am not a downramper but certainly not a blind upramper like some. The fundamentals are the same. From what other posters have said, PH is a very good CEO. He has shown glimpses of what he can do. But too little way too slowly imo. The jury is still out on this one. One thing that is clear to me though is that he stinks at setting timelines.

I am not making the process of POS or PH here. I wanted to speak specifically on the non-respect of timeframes.

Still, POS has massive upside potential and I will wait for PH to deliver the FFS. He sure is taking his sweet plucking time. We should all post FFS FFFS FFS. May be we will get the FFS then.

I believe PH might release some news on Friday to keep in line with the way he repaid BMM debt. Stuff those who think POS is their plaything.

POS will break free and make us happy. But it sure will have been a painful journey.

GO POS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.869K 1.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 52162598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.