POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

SHRILL VOICE:THYME !!!!! THYME !!!!! THYME !!!!! ONCE AGAIN, I...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    SHRILL VOICE:

THYME !!!!! THYME !!!!! THYME !!!!! ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE RUN OUT OF THYME !!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO !!!!!!

PANICKY VOICE:

AND MY BOSS N4 IS SITTING IN THE DINING ROOM WAITING FOR THE MEAL I PROMISED HIM..... HE HAS BEEN SITTING THERE FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW AND I RAN OUT OF THYME AGAIN.....WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????

CALM VOICE:

WAIT !!!!! I DON'T NEED ANY MORE THYME !!!! I HAVE BEEN PREPARING THIS MEAL FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW AND I HAVE PUT MORE THAN ENOUGH THYME IN IT......... I HAVE LOST COUNT OF THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I RAN OUT OF THYME AND ASKED FOR MORE. LET ME SERVE THESE ROASTED BLACK AND GOLDEN SWANS WITH A TRACE OF NICKEL AND HOPEFULLY NO ARSENIC TO MY BOSS N4. POOR BOSS. HE HAS BEEN WAITING IN THE DINING ROOM PATIENTLY FOR THE LAST DECADE. I CAN EVEN SEE HIM THROUGH THE VIEWING PANEL OF THE KITCHEN DOOR. I MUST SAY THAT MY BOSS LOOKS REALLY SMART AND DIGNIFIED.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5428/5428654-7b0b04402786787ecc35e2152bd8a9af.jpg

VOICE FROM THE RESTAUTANT ROOM:

HEH PH MY LAD, IS THAT MEAL FINALLY READY ????

PH COMES OUT OF THE KITCHEN CARRYING THE ROASTED SWANS ON A NICKEL PLATE WITH A BEAMING SMILE: ''HERE YOU ARE BOSS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND FAITH IN ME. I RAN OUT OF THYME BUT I THINK YOU WILL STILL ENJOY THE MEAL.

THANK YOU PH MY LAD. AFTER 10 YEARS WAITING, I SURE WILL ENJOY THAT MEAL.

I, like so many other posters, am hoping that PH will finally issue the long awaited announcements this coming Monday or at least this coming week. But, sadly, I have learnt to never underestimate PH's capacity to delay. I would not be surprised that next week sees the same radio silence we have seen recently. I have been expecting an announcement since around mid-May to keep in line with FID by end of June announcement. So, I have come to the wiser approach of "I will see the announcement whenever PH thinks it's time to release it.'' Over the past 3 years, I have come to realise timelines do not mean much, if anything, to PH. But I do believe PH will be able to get the right deal for us and will get us to production on a sound footing. He is a much experienced and respected CEO I believe. If this means waiting a little bit more, so be it. POX plant at $100M will be cheap once we enter production for 1.1 and LJ. The cash flow will allow us to build our own POX plant if need be. Then 2.2 will come online. LOM will increase as I am sure we will find more nickel near the BS pit and it will not matter whether it needs a concentrator or POX plant as we will have both.

As for me, I have a meal to enjoy and I hope it will be a joy for my stomach ...... Wait !!!!! ..... Where has by stomach gone?????

GO PH. GO POS. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.