POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

100 DAY COUNTDOWN - IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, page-4

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    If we look at the strict letter of the word, 4 weeks already lapsed on Tuesday. Still no drill results. Hopefully, we get them today. Should support our sp. Not blaming POS for this. Dependent on lab to a great extent. Recently, POS has been achieving its milestone ahead of schedule and under budget. Always pleasing to see.

We have BMM & AF onboard, either of whom could easily have lent POS $20M, repayment due in 2 years + interest. None of them did which clearly shows that they don't have shareholders interest at heart in the least. Only their own. They don't see anyone else. Somewhat understandable in the case of BMM. Less so in the case of AF, the great philanthropist. We are not even asking for a free lunch. Only a short term loan paying interest. Too much to ask it seems. Instead, we needed CR. Had they lent the money, it would have supported the sp. It seems to me that a higher sp would have been in their best interest. Instead, they chose CR, put downward pressure on sp and invite other big guns to have a share of POS. Many of these new big guns are here for a quick buck and some for shorting. I wish PH will stop putting ''lot of support from our cornerstone investors, blah blah blah, blah blah blah'' in his announcements. I understand why he does it though and why he will keep doing it. But for me, this support is not to the level where it could, or at the very least, should be at.

Anyway, notwithstanding the above, np keeps going up, LME levels down, nickel supply issues are still there, POS still increasing resource, looking to upgrade reserves, looking at starting concentrator, looking for offtake agreement, etc, etc, etc. Could have been much worst, couldn't it, just like over at ESR. Not a dig at these poor investors over there. They share the same dreams and aspirations as us and it's a pity it does not seem to work out for them. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.