POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I gather there aren't a lot of KFC fans here - only a couple....

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I gather there aren't a lot of KFC fans here - only a couple. Bless their souls.

POS new green energy logo - Probably too much ahead of its time for widespread acceptance - If we had such a logo, believe you me, people will remember us and will talk about us. Always good for POS to be in the minds of insto bosses.

Quiet day today with only 18M shares changing hands. HA HA HA HA HA. Apologies to new comers but LTHs will understand. We know what quiet really means when barely any shares changed hands over a period of weeks. Nowadays, I find it hard to believe this is POS with dozens of millions of shares traded every day.

Not surprising that the sp is not going anywhere at the moment as professionals are working behind the scene to make it look that way.....all an illusion......for those with the strength of their convictions, I say.......take-off is not far away. We hold all the aces in our hands. Finally, our time has arrived. It will be a progressive re-start. Foundations first, then walls, then roof - not a pre-fabricated house.

BMM & AF indicating they will not stand in POS board's way. Good news. And all three will be our shields against any t/o bids. T/O possibility has now decreased substantially. Good for us, little mum and dad investors.

The little boy who cries blebby blebby seems to have been a bit quiet today. I don't believe that he does not see POS potential. I think his game is to get in and out as quickly as possible for a small gain. Everyone to their own. Remember though that this blebby company has been selling high grade concentrate for more than a decade before np tanked. Now np hit the magic number again to bring the machinery back to action.

GO POS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.445K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51994598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.