POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

KeenDog,I was referring to the SS mine now owned by POS. I don't...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

KeenDog,

I was referring to the SS mine now owned by POS. I don't care what the company's name was when SS was mined. This was not the point. I know SS now belongs to POS and will deliver the goods for POS. This will enable the company to generate much needed funds to move forward. What the company's name was when SS was mined is totally irrelevant for me as I was only using SS past to try to be forward looking in trying to understand what POS future could look like. Whether SS was mined under the name of PAS, PES, PUS, etc does not matter tome. POS now own SS and the plants. So, POS can hopefully replicate what SS delivered in the past.

You stated today:
    Miners are price takers so no matter what, the company will always be valued on the market price of the commodity it mines.

Hence my point I do not always agree with you. For me there are games that are played on the share market. Hence, at any one time, a company can be fairly valued, undervalued or overvalued. To suggest that a company is always fairly valued, i.e valued on the market price of the commodity it mines is just wishful thinking to say the least and very short-sighted.
    I hope you realise this now and can wipe the egg off your face.

As far as I am concerned, this pointless discussion is over. I do not think other posters are here to see people argue in this fashion. I will keep expressing my views whether you like it or not. Please put me on the ignore list. I am putting you the ignore list.

Apologies to all posters for all this childish behaviour. I was just defending myself from a poster who seems to think everyone else bar himself is wrong or stupid. I will not respond to further posts from him as HC should not be used for the purpose of arguing. Once again, I apologize.

Last edited by Noor444: 19/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.445K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51994598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.