POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

100 DAY COUNTDOWN - IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, page-97

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    The benefit of this forum is you get to have your opinions and thoughts challenged ( you may see this as arguing ) which hopefully should improve your mindset as an investor. My issue with what you've written is purely that it's factually incorrect and therefore deserves to be highlighted and challenged.

As a holder of close to 100 000 000 shares in POS I am all for a SP increase but after being invested here since 2014 have learned that no matter how good POS looks it is still being controlled- When the manipulation stops is when the SP will commence rising but I preface this by saying in order for this to happen the nickel price still needs to either stay at this level or move higher.

Your points about this conversation being childish is something I don't agree with and your fragility when being challenged is something you could work on at a personal level.

On a final point about miners being price takers - all boats no matter how large or small rise and fall on the tide. Sentiment will hopefully add a kick along but don't delude yourself by thinking that just because Poseidon is mining nickel and that it's a battery metal that that should equal an automatic re-rate of the SP. The metal price will either make or break what is happening now and what will happen into the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.565K 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 89296834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51186566 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.